Innovate, Create, Transform
Developing Successful Entrepreneurs
PO Box 10569
Bakersfield, CA 93389
MATRIX ENTREPRENEUR ACADEMY
Skills to Last a Lifetime!
Matrix Entrepreneur Academy is a private nonprofit school which opened in Bakersfield, California, in August 2020. The school is founded by Innovative Entrepreneur Education, a California Nonprofit Corporation.
Join us and be part of history!
We will empower hundreds of future entrepreneurs to kick-start their business dreams with hands-on, real-world training in “how to start a business,” and prepare a new generation of aspiring entrepreneurs.
Our future depends upon a plentiful supply of educated, creative entrepreneurial citizens to create new businesses and jobs. The natural drive of young people is at the core of what we do—we are changing lives by capturing the imagination of future entrepreneurs.
Matrix Entrepreneur Academy is an organization with 4 categories of students and adult community groups based on age and entrepreneur level.
1. Matrix Junior E-club (Ages 5 – 12) Text MATRIX to 888-413-0712 for Updates
2. Matrix Teen E-club (Ages 18 and under) Text MATRIX1 to 888-413-0712 for Updates
3. Matrix Young Adult E-club (Ages 18 – 25+) Text MATRIX2 to 888-413-0712 for Updates
4. Matrix Booster E-club for Sponsors, Volunteers, Parents, Mentors, and Community Supporters (Ages 25 +) Text MATRIX3 to 888-413-0712 for Updates
Become a Booster: Join Here
“Not every young person wants to work for a big business, so we need a systemic approach to teach them entrepreneurship.”
– U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
Subscribe to Updates
Matrix Monthly Events
Entrepreneurs of all ages are invited to our Monthly Events
- Annual Membership or Monthly Membership
- Monthly Event such a Mixer, Party, Game Night, Networking Event, Field Trip to a Business, Group Activity, Expo, or Dinner
- FREE Booth at Holiday & Spring Expo
- Starting or Growing a Business
Building a Business Step by Step with Individual Mentoring a minimum of 1 hour per month
- Matrix Entrepreneur Academy T-shirt
- And More . . .
Matrix Booster E-club
Become a Booster: Join Here
Entrepreneurship Classes: Enrollment for Entrepreneurship 1, 2, and 3 Classes: Matrix Entrepreneur Academy is a specialized program designed to educate students regarding finances, business, mindset, and entrepreneurship. Students will start a business (Side Hustle), if desired, to make extra money or save for college or starting a business.
Financial Education, Leadership, and Creative Business Activities Classes
Classes for younger students are included as a preparation for life and entrepreneurship.
Basic Finances and Leadership
Leadership and Creative Business Activities
Charter School Students must make 3 monthly requests to cover full 12 weeks tuition for each class.
Matrix Entrepreneur Academy has innovative Juniors, Junior High students, High School Students, and Young Adults program that emphasizes the development of skills in the area of finances, business, management, leadership, personal development, and entrepreneurship.
Numerous community entrepreneurs, business owners, and managers have volunteered to mentor a student at least one hour a month in person regarding the development of their sole proprietorship. All mentors will go through the same background checks as the staff. Are you an entrepreneur, business owner, manager?
Click here for more information on being a mentor.
Entrepreneurship is on the move!
Entrepreneurship is a way of life: It is not just an academic discipline.
- Job Creation & Economic Growth: In a changing economy, entrepreneurship is the path to economic growth that also stimulates job creation.
- Real-World Experience: Putting economic lessons in context is a viable and effective strategy for helping teens achieve their employment and career goals. Government cannot create all the jobs for today’s young people. Teaching skills, and fostering creativity and independence by participating or starting a business prepares them for what’s to come in life.
- An Early Impact: While entrepreneurship courses are popularly available at the college level, they’re less common at the junior high and high school level—a crucial time to inspire interest and get kids on a path to success.
What We Do for Your Young Entrepreneur
Program Benefits – Education for a Lifetime.
- Students are very engaged when learning about money and business
- Connecting to Real World life beats staying home playing video games
- Professional skill development is huge! Leaning soft skills like how to have meaningful conversations, meet people, network, etc. instead of texting the friend across the table
- Students have an increased interest in attending college
- Greater occupational aspirations
- Improved scores in independent reading
“Entrepreneurship is an employment and job creation strategy that can lead to economic self-sufficiency for today’s young people”
– The Kauffman Foundation
Entrepreneurship is more than a set of tools and techniques for starting a business. It’s a mindset, a way of looking at things that is opportunity-focused and creative. It’s about passion—doing what you love, and about challenge and persistence. Our school prepares students for further studies in business or can stand alone as valuable information for future endeavors.
PARENT BUSINESS OR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
You Don’t Have to Break the Bank to Be in Good Hands
Besides Financial Aid, Loans, and Low-Interest Credit Cards, several part-time business opportunities are available to parents who would like to earn part or all of their students’ tuition. Parents and students may also volunteer hours when receiving financial assistance.
Let us know your Interest
Where to Start
Start by becoming a member or registering for one or more classes at Matrix Entrepreneur Academy. Membership available for all ages.
CLICK BELOW FOR
Matrix Entrepreneur Academy offers an unusual professional opportunity for administrators, instructors and office staff who may be looking for a new approach. Further, Matrix Entrepreneur Academy emphasizes participatory school governance in which staff is actively involved in decision-making at the school site.
For more information and to access registration.